- Another year has come to an end, and another has just begun and with it the tradition of making New Year’s resolutions. According to researchers some of the top resolutions are to exercise more, lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. If any of your resolutions include one or more of these, then a visit to Lumina Station’s January merchant of the month, Axis Yoga + Studio may be a perfect option to help you achieve your resolution goals.
- The practice of yoga offers many benefits including:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Increased respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Losing weight
- Improved cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
The mission at Axis Yoga + Studio is to heal, connect and inspire the world through unconditional love and nothing could be more true. At Axis, you’ll find a group of community leaders eager to support each person on their personal journey of both inner and outer transformation, working with them to awaken their limitless potential in order to discover their highest and personally unique purpose in life. A diverse team with a common goal, to help others!
When creating Axis Yoga + Studio almost two years ago, owners and instructors, Macy and Troy Cole wanted a space where anyone could come and know without a shadow of a doubt how deeply they are loved and they had no idea that their little idea would blossom into a tribe of instructors, students and classes of like-minded individuals daily who all share in the mission to heal, connect and inspire.
Axis Yoga + Studio offers daily classes, each with the opportunity to explore the depths of one’s existence and come out on the other side with peace of mind, stillness of heart and an awakening in the soul.
A series of hot classes that are heated with state of the art infrared heating panels which support in the increasing of blood circulation, muscle and joint pain relief, plus detoxifying the body are offered. In addition, Axis offers a variety of meditative, all-level and foundational classes.
No matter your personal health and fitness resolutions, Axis Yoga + Studio can support and guide you through the practice of yoga to help you achieve every goal you set for yourself. Come practice with them and enjoy two complimentary classes to see which is the right fit for you! And be sure to join them for their 2-year anniversary celebration weekend, February 2nd and 3rd featuring free classes, local vendors and more!