Let’s Light Lumina Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness!
We invite you to start your holiday shopping early this October by joining us for Lighting Lumina Pink, a month-long event in support of Breast Cancer Awareness! During the month of October, we’ll be adorning Lumina Station in hues of pink to show our unwavering support for the Pretty in Pink Foundation, which is committed to raising awareness and finding a cure for Breast Cancer.
Our Lighting Lumina Pink event will feature special promotions from some of your FAVORITE Lumina Station boutiques, spas, and restaurants throughout the entire month! Here’s a sneak peek of the participating merchants and promotion schedule:
Thursday, October 1st:
- Stop by Island Passage October 1st to the 31st, purchase a Island Passage bird t-shirt and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the NHRMC Pink Ribbon Project. They will also be accepting $5.00 donations for 20% off one regular priced item.
Saturday, October 3rd:
- Join Port Land Grille for a sensational jazz performance by the Doug Irving Trio Band while sipping on a special Pink Champion cocktail Saturday, October 3rd! All proceeds on this day from the Pink Champion drink sales will be donated to the Pretty in Pink Foundation.
- After you eat, swing by Airlie Moon their “Boots, Beer and Biscuits” event, a collaboration with the Whistlepig Workshop, featuring Suzi Drake jewelry and vintage cowboy boots! The Pretty in Pink Foundation will receive a portion of the sales from this show.
Saturday, October 10th:
Shop Aqua Fedora Saturday, October 10th and enjoy 10% off, with 10% of total sales donated to the Pretty in Pink Foundation. There will also be sparkling raspberry lemonade to sip on while you shop!
- Visit Halligan’s Public House for a traditional Irish or American meal Saturday, October 10th, and they donate 10% of all food sales to the Pretty in Pink Foundation! Plus, enjoy a live steel drum performance while you sip and dine from 11am to 2pm!
Tuesday, October 13th:
- Swing by Harbour Club Day Spa and Salon Tuesday, October 13th for a Look and Learn makeup session with Jane Iredale! A total of 10% of sales will be donated to the Pretty in Pink Foundation on this day.
Saturday, October 17th:
- Stop by Tickled Pink October 17th from 6-8pm for their “Night of Champions” event, created to celebrate and honor breast cancer survivors! Tickled Pink’s very own, Sherry Ward, will be sharing her story and journey as a survivor, and there will be a hair/makeup makeover and Tickled Pink outfit giveaway to one lucky Champion! As always, refreshments and pink champagne will be provided.
- Join us at Brasserie du Soleil as well, as they create a special French cuisine menu and donate 20% of all food sales directly to the Pretty in Pink Foundation! Also, enjoy live music from the Doug Irving Trio Band from 5-8pm and art from Benny Hill while you dine.
Saturday, October 24th
- Enjoy 10% off at Paysage while you shop Saturday, October 24th, and they will donate 10% of their total sales to the Pretty in Pink Foundation!
- Also, shop J.McLaughlin from 1-4pm on and receive 15% off, with 15% of total sales donated to the Pretty in Pink Foundation! There will also be champagne and strawberries to sip while you shop.
- After you shop, visit 19 Hundred for a delicious meal! They will be donating 10% of food sales directly to the Pretty in Pink foundation! Plus, there will be live jazz music from the Doug Irving Trio Band from 5-8pm.